Botting will be punished with Freezing Penalty & Botting Posion.
Botters that are lower than 61 level will face 2.000 minutes Freezing Penalty & 4.000 minutes Botting Poison.
Botters that are higher than 62 level will face 4.000 minutes Freezing Penalty & 8.000 minutes Botting Poison.
In order to report a bot, use petition in game and type the word "bot" and his character name.
It will freeze the user in his spot with a special animation. The penalty time does not pass if you are offline from the game.
↪ • Reduces your CP/HP/MP Regeneration by 10%, Atk. Speed by 4%, Casting Speed by 4%.
• Only ENG & GR languages are allowed.
• Swearing a hero player on hero voice, 2.000 minutes chat ban.
• Swearing a non-hero player on hero voice, 3.000 minutes chat ban.
• Using inappropriate language on hero voice in general, 3.000 minutes chat ban.
• Flaming a GM Staff or using bad words regarding the "server" on hero voice, 4.000 minutes chat ban.
SHOUT VOICE / TRADE CHAT / NORMAL CHAT
• Flaming a GM Staff or using bad words regarding the server, 4.000 minutes chat ban.
• Expressions like "Leaving Server,free items" or similar ones, 4.000 minutes chat ban.
• Trading items on LineZeus for an other server kind of chats, 4.000 minutes chat ban.
• Selling in game items for real currency, 4.000 minutes chat ban.
• Impersonating of being GM in chat or pm, 4.000 minutes jail on all of your accounts.
• Asking/Begging GM for items or services, 4.000 minutes jail on all of your accounts.
• Scamming is a part of the game and GM's will never take action in any kind of scam reports.
• GM's will NEVER recover your lost/stolen items.
• GM's will NEVER ask you your account password, be careful of NEVER giving your account details to anyone.
• Sharing your Account has a 50% chance of you getting scammed in the future.
↪ It's a risk a user takes trusting his friend or friends and sharing his login details, but in most of the times it results on an empty character or change on the account password.
• Using a private store to scam by selling an item for an unusual price or using wrong text in store's description, 4.000 minutes jail.